Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Hello my dear lurkers! It's been a while. I've pretty much been doing nothing. In fact, I almost forgot about this blog completely.

I've realised that I keep deleting some entries I've made because sometimes I feel like what I posted was really pointless or too personal. I still want this blog to be interesting and relevant, and it's hard to do that if I keep ranting about silly things in my life, haha.

I'll be making trivial personal posts on my Tumblr blog. The kind that's like "argh, I have so much homework" or "today I did this and that". I will only post personal stuff on here if it's something I think that's 'worthy', I guess. Or I might still publish very personal posts on here anyway because less people read my Blogspot compared to my Tumblr blog. But yeah, hopefully everything I'm posting on here will at least be of a decent length.

I have several important exams in January, so I probably won't be blogging here for a while (again). This year, I'd really like to upload a video on YouTube. Maybe a makeup tutorial, wig/makeup reviews, or maybe even a gaming commentary (ha!). Just something.

Well then, here's some photoshopped photos of me just because! :D


...Yeah I should really practise keeping it consistent. xD I tested out a hair brush I downloaded on the bottom right picture, which is why the hair looks kind of strange.

Thank you to whoever's been keeping up with my blog and my constant whining! Have an awesome 2013! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment