Saturday 8 June 2013

To make new friends.

I think that will be my aim for the summer (since I still have exams at the moment). I'm mostly thinking of making new online friends since there's more opportunities online than in real life, haha. I used to have an Internet best friend but I lost her years ago. So far I haven't been able to find a new best friend whom I can confide in and talk to about anything - including all the relationship stuff. At first my bf was somewhat close to that role, but obviously I can't ramble about our relationship and stuff now that we're dating, lol. I don't know. I guess I kinda want a girl friend to gush over things with.

Just more people to talk to online in general would be nice, since now I feel like I'm only on Skype just to talk to my bf, haha. It'd be nice to be more friendship-oriented, if that makes sense. I kinda feel like we haven't been talking as much as we used to, especially compared to how we were pre-relationship since we IMed each other a lot back then. I don't really know. Hope he isn't bored of me or something, haha. Though it's true that he seems pretty into a particular video game right now. Maybe that's it?

I miss having someone whom I could talk to about anything. I can barely remember what it was like since it's been almost two years. I've been trying to meet people on TinierMe ever since, but haven't found anyone who enjoys talking to me on a regular basis. TinierMe closed down too, so I can't use that to meet new people anymore.

Aaahhhh I want new friends! *^*

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I miss having someone close to talk to too! We should be good friends! XD

    ReplyDelete