Saturday 10 January 2015

Back for a bit!

Hello, lurkers. I've neglected this blog for quite some time and a lot of things have changed in my life since.

I'm now a somewhat proud university student! University life is pretty good and it's nice having a fresh new start without being constrained by people's judgements. I'm also no longer sad about the breakup with my ex (actually I stopped being sad like a few days after the breakup, but I still get a bit angry when I think about how he had treated me). We were friends for a while, then after around a month when I began university and started meeting guys, he started acting incredibly bitter every time I mentioned something about a guy, even though he was the one who told me to tell him about them. So I cut off my friendship with him and boy am I glad to be rid of a jealous bitch.

My self-esteem has gone up immensely ever since the breakup. Looking back on that unhealthy relationship, I really wonder what I was even thinking. I met a wonderful guy in university and we started dating, and it's pretty astounding when I compare my new relationship with my old one. With my current boyfriend, I feel things I've never felt before towards my ex. I get all girly whenever he compliments me (squealing, aww-ing, rolling on the bed kicking the mattress, etc.), which is a first for me. He's far more independent too but also affectionate, so I get the attention I want as well as not being suffocated at the same time. My ex was way too insecure and always tried to blame everything on me. I probably began mirroring his behaviour at some point. Obviously he'd never accept that he's insecure and problematic. The way he'd try to convince me that I had clinical depression was ridiculous too.

I think he went on my Tumblr blog the other day and saw my posts about my new boyfriend, so he said some shit about me behind my back. Probably out of jealousy since he's a jealous bitch. He's been using dating websites and apps for months but he still can't get any. ʅฺ(・ω・。)ʃฺ

My architecture course is going okay. I came across the fundamental problem that occurs in all design-based courses: different tutors have different opinions about your design. One might decide that it's shit and another might tell you it's fine the way it is. Sigh. It just confuses me because I don't know which one to go for. It'll probably work out somehow.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say for now. I've become really bad at writing about my life. I used to be able to talk about nonsense for the longest time and really enjoyed doing so, but in the past year or so I just don't feel like writing about my life anymore? I dunno. I just wanted to write this entry to let anyone out there reading my blog know that I'm doing okay (especially since my last entry was so depressing). A burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I've moved on and am still moving on with my life. ^^

3 comments:

  1. Awww, it's great news to hear that you've found a new boyfriend who makes you feel great about yourself and about being with him! I remember the other guy was always putting you down and you two arguing a lot over something that he did, which wasn't right. I really hope things work out for the two of you lovebirds now! ^.~

    As for architecture, I don't know anything about it, but I feel like it's kind of an artsy thing where it's kinda subjective and people will have different feelings about it than others. Good luck in your program though, I'm sure you're a bright girl! >3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope things work out for us too! Aaahh I adore him a lot. *u* Yeah, my ex was just really exhausting to deal with. So glad all of that is behind me now.

    Yeah, architecture is very subjective. ;_; Thanks! I'll try my best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so sweet! ^.^ It's always nice to feel a real hug versus a virtual hug! XD

      Delete