Monday 29 August 2011

Homework

There's only around a week until school starts and I've practically done none of my summer homework apart from drawing two unfinished portraits (which I later found out I didn't need to draw). I'm starting to feel stressed but all I'm doing is sitting in front of my laptop and typing this. So unproductive. I'll just type out my homework schedule then.

Monday - Analyse two Hollywood portraits. Save photos on USB.
Tuesday - Draw a portrait of a friend/family member.
Wednesday - Analyse the two BP portraits. Read book.
Thursday - Take a self-photo with a particular mood. Take photos of lamp model. Analyse the Hollywood-style photos. Save all photos on USB.
Friday - Draw the self-photo and paint. Read book.
Saturday - Finish painting. Read book.
Sunday - Analyse lamp model. Read book.
Monday - Analyse lamp model. Read book.
Tuesday - Read book.

Then school starts on Wednesday. That means I can't take a single break on any day until school starts, otherwise I'd have to catch up and owkrpokrwpeokr. This sucks. I'm so unorganised.

No comments:

Post a Comment