Thursday 10 May 2012

Oh god.

Study leave began last Friday and we had our last day of year 11 then as well.

Now it's Thursday.

It's been almost ONE WHOLE WEEK and I have not done a SINGLE thing for revision. My exams are in less than a week. ;__; I'm so worried about my statistics exam. I don't even get half of what's going on in my notes. Plus I'm supposed to be good at anything mathematical so I'm expected to do really well on this. Fml.

What the fuck my dad just sat on my art book. He's been trying to get on my good side because he realised how much I fucking hate him. I don't even look at him (took him a week to notice -__-). Sitting on artwork that someone has spent months on is definitely NOT how you make up with them. I'm already really stressed and he's just making things worse.

Short entry today. Need to get on with my art stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment