Monday 21 May 2012

Appearance Upgrade

Yup, this is the list of things I need to do to upgrade my appearance!

1. Dye my hair. I want the colour in the picture below (which I edited). I think the photo-editor said that the colour was reddish-brown. Sadly, dying my hair would mean no more hair extensions because they're different colours! D: I don't want them to sit in the bottom of my drawer for the years to come. If only there's a way of dying synthetic hair extensions. Though I could dye my hair just a dark brown colour to match the extensions, but I want a colour that's dramatically different.

2. Buy brown eyebrow pencil. Since my hair will be dyed brown, I'll be dying my eyebrows as well. I'm going to need brown eyebrow pencil to fill them in. My eyebrows look pretty thick in real life, but for some reason they look really faded on camera

3. Lose weight. Because my thighs and arms look so fat, fml.

4. Pinch nose. That probably sounded weird, but pinching your nose makes your nose taller. Mine is so flat at the moment. D: The noseclip my mom asked her friends in Taiwan to buy hasn't arrived yet because they keep forgetting to put it in the parcel along with the other stuff we asked for, haha.

5. Buy an angled make-up brush. I think this would be so much easier to control because eyeliner pencils are pretty blunt, and I'm pretty good with paintbrushes already. :D It's such a waste to keep sharpening them if there's still a lot of eyeliner left, so I can just use the brush to make the lines look more defined.

6. Buy white eyeliner pencil. So that I can line my waterline and make my eyes look BIIIG.

7. Buy fake eyelashes and eyelash glue. Because they make your eyes look so big and pretty. *o*

8. Thinner jaw and smaller cheekbones. Okay I don't know how I can achieve this without plastic surgery, but I'll try massaging my bones or something.

9. Grow taller.

10. Brighten face with lemons. My face has a sickly yellow/brown look to it, which looks nasty on me. I want to use lemons to bleach away the yellowness somehow.

That's all I can think of for now. I might add to this as I go along.

Argh I really want to go to Taiwan this summer, especially since I now put on makeup when I go out. Last year when I went there, I didn't use any makeup so I feel like I wasn't at my prettiest. :x I want to look pretty in Taiwan because people there could understand the Asian sense of beauty, if you get what I mean. In England, I'm not considered to be pretty by non-Asian people but in Taiwan, almost everyone there is Asian so I get quite a lot of compliments. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :D

Edit: Oh gosh, I can't believe I forgot the thing I want to buy the most.

11. Buy a male wig. I want this so badly owepijrwoiejr ;__; It's either this, or a boyish haircut. But I don't want to risk looking like a little boy, so a wig would be the safe choice. I WANT A BOYISH HAIRCUT OPEJROEWIJRT.

No comments:

Post a Comment