Thursday 28 June 2012

This is what happened.

Although someone bailed my dad out, he is not allowed to contact me, my mom or my brother. Not even through e-mails, text, phone calls, etc.

I really love England now. I used to really dislike living here because everything is so expensive and there are some people who aren't very nice to me at school. I've even encountered some people who seemed racist.

After my brother first called the police, they arrived within 10 minutes, investigated everything thoroughly and took appropriate actions (ie. taking my dad to the police station and setting restrictions). I've always heard stories about how the police is corrupted, how they don't do their job properly, and how they take hours to arrive at the crime scene. I guess you really can't judge something based on the media.

The police officers were really nice and understanding. When they asked me questions and I was speaking really quietly, they didn't act exasperated and they didn't cut me off while I was in the middle of talking.

I told the school about what had happened because I had an exam the day after the incident. I wanted to miss the exam because I was worried that my dad might come back and I wouldn't be able to concentrate, but then a teacher suggested to give it a go (I didn't do very well though because I didn't revise at all the day before). They got two teachers to speak to me and they arranged a legal advice-giving authority to contact my mom so that they can discuss what they can do next.

When the incident first happened, I made a Facebook post after the police left, explaining what happened while swearing aggressively. xD I then deleted it when my friend said she's worried about the reactions I'd get, but one of my cousins (from my dad's side) saw it and private messaged me.

At first I thought he was concerned about what happened, but I think my aunts (from dad's side) made him say stupid shit like "the family is in great pain because your father was sent to the police by his own son" and threatening that "second aunt won't forgive you or your brother if you don't help him". Um, did it occur to them that I don't give a shit? Why the fuck would I want to help someone who almost killed my mom?

Even though it's been three days since the incident, the left side of my mom's face is still swollen and completely covered in purple and black blotches. We noticed that there was a huge purple bruise on my mom's left temple. If you hit someone in the temples hard enough, they will die. My mom even said that the shithead wasn't holding back at all. Luckily, the fucktard's aim wasn't very accurate otherwise she would've died.

I replied to my cousin with a long message:
My mom, my brother and I are already on our own. Just because he used to earn income for the family doesn't give him the right to behave the way he did. There is no excuse for violence, regardless of how angry someone is.

I already can't forgive myself for not calling the police last year and for not coming home earlier today, so I don't think another person who doesn't forgive me would make a difference.

It was my dad's own choice to hit my mom and he can take responsibility for his actions. I do not see why me and my brother should clear up after his own mess, especially when what he has done had hurt my mom, and especially since he refuses to change his behavior and attitude.

He can call his friends himself if he wants to be bailed out. It would be better for him if he explained what happened to his friends in his own words anyway. He has always been accusing my mom of saying bad things about him to his friends, so if my mom contacted any of his friends, my dad would only get angry.

Sorry if I'm being rude but that's how I really feel.
Even if my brother, my mom or I tried to help him, the police would consider our safety above anything else. There is nothing that can be done. The rest is up to my dad and how he behaves.
Apparently he sent what I wrote to my aunts and they sent me e-mails to my personal e-mail address. Guess what 90% of the content was about? MONEY MONEY MONEY. Even though I never mentioned anything about money, they were throwing these words into my face. They didn't even read what I wrote and spewed some shit about how pitiful my dad is, how we should appreciate him, how everything is my mom's fault, blahblahblah more shit. They kept lecturing how we shouldn't swear at my dad while taking his money at the same time. Wtf I don't even want to touch his money. Gross. Besides, like I had said to them, "just because he used to earn income for the family doesn't give him the right to behave the way he did". Fucking idiots can't read.

One of my aunts even tried to entice me and my brother by saying that she would help pay our college tuition fees while she was saying that everything is my mom's fault in the same e-mail. Well guess what? We don't want her dirty money.

They were even saying that my dad would never start a fight and that it must be because my mom hit him first or some shit. Oh I'm sorry but the one who was there when it happened is my brother. He knows what happened. He saw what happened. The last time I checked, my brother isn't a fat 60-year-old pig living in Asia.

I sent my uncle a reply because he was the only one who understood basic etiquette and didn't blame everything on my mom. I asked him to tell those pigs not to send anymore e-mails as they only made me hate my dad more. I also said that I will no longer be replying to them.


I think that explains mostly what happened. I might have missed out some details that I forgot to mention, but that's the basic story. I was originally going to talk about how life is so much better without my dad but I started ranting and this entry is already quite long, haha. I'll save that for a later entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment