Friday 15 June 2012

Tapered eyelids + new makeup style

I've decided to give up on parallel eyelids. Less than a week ago, my right eyelid suddenly became tapered permanently so I'm not going to fight it anymore. The good thing is that I now only need to use double eyelid glue on my left eye. :D


Here's a picture I took a few days ago. I actually really like how tapered eyelids look on me now! :D

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've also changed the way I apply my eyeliner. I realised that my eyes kind of slant upwards - by that I mean the outer corner of my eyes are slightly higher than the inner corners. I haven't yet checked other people's eyes to see if this is normal but I thought maybe it's because of this that my eyes look so strange when I draw upward wings.

My eyelids are rather small, so I figured that I should stop concentrating my eyeliner on my upper eyelids, but instead on the lower eyelids. This makes your double eyelids look bigger because drawing on your upper lids makes it look thinner. I always look so creepy when I draw on my upper lids, even when it's just a thin line. This way of applying eyeliner is also good if you don't have a lot of lower eyelashes (or if they're uneven) like me.

I wish I had my eyeliner with me right now so I can demonstrate the difference between concentrating your eyeliner on your upper and lower eyelids, but it's 7 AM and I still haven't slept yet. Plus I have a bit of a head congestion and it doesn't feel very good. :x

I'm still an amateur when it comes to makeup, so don't listen to me if I'm just spewing nonsense. xD

On a random note, my mom ordered two wigs for me so I'll do a review on them when they've arrived. :D

Gosh I just realised that I haven't mentioned a single thing about my GCSE exams. I have no idea how I did. :x I'm so worried about the results of my physics though because I found the test SUPER hard and I'm hoping to take physics next year. D: Or maybe I should be an interior designer instead of an architect. I've sort of lost interest in architecture after I realised that it's so computer-based. My life would be so sad if I'm using the computer all day at work, and then using it again all day at home. My life would literally be completely computer-orientated and that wouldn't be healthy at all. x_x Besides, I really like dressing up so it would be inappropriate to go to a construction site in a frilly dress or something, lol.

I still don't know what I want to do as a career, really. I wish I could become a full-time blogger though, but then again I'm not sure if I can handle haters. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment