Tuesday 31 July 2012

A poll for the lurkers!

Hi! Just a quick and short entry - I wanted to let you all know that I just put up a poll on my blog. It should be right above the blog archive ection. I'm curious what kind of content you like to read on my blog so that I can continue making more of those particular entries. ^^

If you choose "Other", please feel free to leave a comment on any of my entries to tell me which kind of entries you enjoy the most if I've forgotten to put it as an option! I'll be leaving the poll on there for a month or more, depending on how many people have voted.

Sorry that this entry is so short, but here's a screenshot I took when my ranking became #888. It's just really complete looking and looked special so I wanted to remember this! 8 also symbolises eternity/infinity in most East Asian cultures (I think).


That's all I have to say for now. Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment