Saturday 21 July 2012

Useless post.

Yo, lurkers! It's been a while since my last update.

Random picture is random.
I've completed my 2 weeks of work experience at an architectural company. It was pretty interesting and I learnt quite a lot despite acting like a noob the whole time. The director gave me a £15 voucher which was awesome. :D I'm officially on summer vacation now. So far we don't have plans to go anywhere, though I don't particularly mind since my home is so quiet and peaceful with my dad away.

Oh and a few weeks ago, some sick drunk pervert tried to molest me on my way home from work. He kept touching my shoulders and hair, and even tried to touch my chest. I was too shocked to do anything since I didn't expect something like that to happen to me. Should've kicked him in the balls. -__- I'm not going into too much detail on this incident though since it's in the past now and I've learnt what I should do next time this happens again (scream and kick him in the fawking balls).

Today I discovered that I've been applying my concealing incorrectly. The area between my nose and my upper lips are always looks dark for some reason, especially after putting on foundation, which makes me look like I have a moustache. • ~ • I kept putting on layers and layers of concealer but it still wouldn't cover up the dark patch. Then I tried dabbing on the concealer instead of rubbing it onto my skin (which I always do), and finally it covered up the dark patch! :D So yeah, if you've been applying concealer the same way I did and wondered why it doesn't work, try dabbing it onto your skin instead.

I'll probably have nothing much to do over the summer. I might actually make a useful post on a makeup tutorial or a review since a lot of lost people have been wandering onto my blog hoping to read something helpful, but then it turns out I'm just ranting about my life and my appearance, lol.

I have a couple of e-mails I should be typing but I'm feeling too lazy to do anything right now. > < I'm going to finish this entry here since I can't think of anything else to talk about. Bye bye~

1 comment:

  1. that is so scary! lucky the pervert didn't do anything more though.

    haha i will try dabbing my concealer on next time! :P

    ReplyDelete