Wednesday 7 November 2012

I admit I'm possessive...

This relates to the entry I wrote 3 weeks ago about how I feel that my 'best friend' is stealing all of my friends.

You know the friend I've added on Skype a year or two ago? I haven't been mentioning her in my blog lately. We don't have any lessons together anymore apart from classics, but we don't sit together so we can't really talk. I'm worried it might be taking a toll on our friendship. D: Yesterday, both my Skype friend and my 'best friend' had a lesson together because they chose the same option for a subject. Today I suddenly felt that they're much closer now. My Skype friend was sitting in front of my during a whole-year talk and my 'best friend' talked to her about something to do with the lesson they had yesterday. My Skype friend clearly saw me sitting next to her, but she didn't say hi or react when I smiled at her. She also walked past me twice without saying hi like she usually does. I might be paranoid, but I'm scared that my 'best friend' has taken yet another one of my friends.

I don't mind too much if my 'best friend' just befriends the other people I talk to regularly, but for some reason after she befriends them, they all start distancing themselves from me. Did she say something bad to them about me that made them start to avoid me? If she is, then why is she doing this? What's the point?

This is why I try not to let my 'best friend' know about any new friends I've made, otherwise she'd just take them away somehow. A lot of people I used to talk to a lot now ignore or avoid me. Did I do something wrong? Why are they all leaving me?

No comments:

Post a Comment