Saturday 3 November 2012

Quick pointless update

For whoever's curious about what I've been up to the past few weeks, AKA no one. *foreveralone*

Lately I've been into watching Pewdiepie (his videos not his face durr) on YouTube. He actually makes me laugh, and that's quite surprising because I'm usually the type who laughs inwardly. In school if something funny happens, the most I'd do is do an odd twitchy smile. But when I watch Pewdie's videos, sometimes he's so funny that I can't hold in my laughter and actually have to laugh out loud because HE'S JUST THAT DAMN FUNNY. <3

Here are pictures of two bows I made back in July. I realised that I haven't uploaded them onto this blog yet I think (unless my memory is having severe problems).
I didn't make the flower in the middle of each bow, but I positioned and attached all the ribbon-y stuff. I think they'll be really nice as hair accessories, maybe attached to a bobby pin or a hair band? I haven't decided what to do with them yet.

I've been on half-term holiday for a week, but it's already Saturday now so it's basically over. I still haven't finished all my half-term homework. I think I'm forever-unorganised. :c I'm really not looking forward to school. School would be okay for me if they removed the whole social aspect of it. *sigh*

Oh and by the way, I've decided to post random updates about my personal life on my Tumblr. I also reblog Asian fashion regularly on there. I'll still be updating this blog, but only if the entry's going to be of a decent length. So basically if I need to rant over something trivial, I will probably post it on Tumblr instead of here unless it's an important/relevant issue.

That's all for now, bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment