Saturday 13 July 2013

New laptop and other life updates

My mom bought me a new laptop which arrived yesterday. I still prefer the build of Apple laptops but the software of my new one is much better. Now I can go on some websites without them glitching out and I can download games now. :D

I downloaded Rainmeter and tried to make my desktop all pretty.


The layout's pretty much just pre-made so it's kind of nooby. I only removed/added some functions. I think I have way too many clocks, lol. But I super love the background! <3

Hmm. Don't really have anything to talk about. Life's been pretty good. No complaints. ^u^ I had a bunch of projects due in last week, but a presentation I was supposed to do got postponed to Monday. Next week is the last week of school, yay!

...Though I did just say I had no complaints, I kind of wish I was prettier, haha. Just my usual insecurity problems, I guess. I dunno. I just feel like I don't look nice. My skin isn't very nice, I look tired all the time, my nose is flat and my face looks big. And I just look kinda chubby in general. :/ I want to lose some weight but I have no motivation to eat healthy or exercise. Sigh.

I suddenly feel kinda moody/grumpy again. D: Ugh. Why am I so moodyyyy. Gonna cut this entry short before it gets too depressing.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute^^ And I also have no motivation to exercise at the moment ~ I need someone to force me haha! (:

    If you have time come check out my blog, let me know if you'd like to follow eachother^^

    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the template for your blog from? It's super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used one of the "Simple" templates from Blogger's pre-made templates and messed around with the colours. ^^

      Delete