Saturday 3 August 2013

Hurt.

I hate this feeling. I hate it.

I've been constantly moodly the last few months. The only reason I've cried the past few months is all because of you. Is this really a good idea? Is a tranquil life with no ups yet no downs better than a life filled with extreme highs and extreme lows? Is it really worth it? I'm not too sure anymore...

Don't tell me it's because you feel bad for making me wait. I'd rather you say you'd like to talk to me too. The thing is, you don't. I don't want you to feel like talking to me is an obligation because if that's all there is to it, what's the point?

I told you I was possessive, but you didn't believe me. I wonder when you'll see it for yourself.

-

My mom caught me staying up until almost 6 AM yesterday. I was waiting for him up to 5 AM but then he wanted to talk to someone else. I told him I was just gonna go sleep. The truth is I stayed up for another hour crying to myself because I'm a stupid moody selfish bitch.

She says I now have to go to bed at 11:30 PM and that she'd confiscate my laptop. I don't even care anymore.

I don't want to make changes in my life just for him anymore since I'm obviously not as important to him as he is to me. I'm not going to stay up until the morning just for him anymore.

sigh.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Long distance relationships are definitely hard to keep up with (but so are the close ones too since I'm having troubles too :[ )
    I hope you feel better soon though!
    I hate being moody myself too. I just hate being a girl. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's kind of funny how we're going through relationship troubles at the same time.
    Me too. Sometimes I wish I was born as a guy and not have to deal with the emotions that girls have. @ ~@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, eh?
      At least we can help comfort each other this way XD
      Is your computer confiscated now? How are you keeping up on your end? Hope everything's okay~

      Delete
    2. Things are better for me now too. c: I told my bf the next day that I was super moody but didn't explain why, then he cheered me up by singing songs for me, haha. I was supposed to be upset at him but he's just too sweet sometimes. * -*
      I still have my laptop, though my mom keeps telling me to sleep early but I try to stay up anyway. :P

      Delete
    3. That's good! [:
      At least we're safe for now! haha
      Don't you just hate it when the boy has to be too sweet to be so mad at him any more? I used to be in those situations with my ex, but my current boyfriend isn't sweet enough to know how to fix an argument. XP

      Delete