Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Presents + My Store

So I've finally opened my online store! I might change the name if I can think of a better one. At the moment it's pretty empty. I'm planning on selling some of my unwanted lightly-used clothes and more accessories.

Now onto my Christmas presents! Today was the last day of school so yaaay, winter holiday! I have exams the week after though. :I




This is a tin thing. Not sure what to put in it yet, but it's so pretty. *u*
Small box thing with a nail file!

Not much to say about each one since it's pretty obvious what they are, lol.

Oh, things are getting better with my boyfriend. We've cleared up the misunderstanding and for some reason, we're a lot closer than before. :D To be honest, I feel kinda apprehensive talking about the good parts of my relationship because something bad always happens after I do, though it'd be really nice to have good memories recorded down. :c

Not sure what else to say so I'll just end this here, sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I was just reading the previous posts just now and I guess I should've waited til I got to this one to post anything ^^ haha, oh well, it's great to hear that everything is better now! =D
    And those are some nice gifts! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I love getting comments! ^^ Thanks! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh wow i really love the colour of your nail polish!

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete