Thursday 6 October 2011

Ramble, Ramble

As you can tell from my new profile picture on Blogspot, I've adopted a new style~! :D It looks really different from my older photos, although I never actually had a full fringe (fringe extension!). Also, I've decided to stop editing on eyelashes since they look fake and bleh. ;;

Nothing much happened lately. I read some of my previous blog entries and they were full of typos and grammar fails. I don't want to correct them though, unless they're really obvious mistakes.

I want to take psychology in 12th grade. I'm interested in learning how the human mind words and what makes people the way they are. But the psychology teacher in my school said that you have to be good at English and geography or history. I don't excel in any of those subjects. D: The only subjects I think I'm good at are maths and art (though I fail at annotating and talking about paintings).

On a slightly random note, I don't believe in getting 100%s in creative or writing subjects like English, art, DT, etc. Doesn't 100% practically mean perfection? Is it possible to write or draw something completely perfectly, without a single flaw? I don't think so. I've gotten 100%s before in my art exams, but I still find it weird. That's why I like maths exams more (as long as the questions are fairly easy, hehe), where the answers are always clear and definite.

I guess I'm just rambling on here. I have nothing to do. x-x

I missed my ex-friend Bubble the other day. We had a lot of memories together and I always tell her everything that happens in my life, like family arguments, anime, school, etc. I started to wonder if I misunderstood her and overreacted, making a big deal out of nothing. Then I realised that if she really cared, she would have sent me a message to ask me where I've been since I just disappeared without a word. It makes me feel sad that she's willing to throw away everything we had before. I would have been willing to come back and forget about everything if she had sent a message. I guess some people just don't know how to appreciate things, even after they've lost it. I guess this is what two-years of friendship was worth. ;-;

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I've never taken psych before, but apparently it's a really popular subject, so you should go for it. Everyone seems to love it!
    I agree with you in your 100% logic! It's impossible to be perfect, but in my high school, there were these twins who ALWAYS got the highest marks in everything, and I think they even got 100% in a few final marks too! I wonder if they ever competed with each other! XD I think I heard they got 100% once in university too! They're way too bright! >.<
    Maybe your friend is just waiting on your to make the first step and say something first. So while you're both waiting on each other to make the first step, your relationship is really going nowhere now ^^ But I don't know what happened with you two, so I can't say much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might take Further Maths instead because a lot of good universities in England like students who have taken that course (dunno why). xD
    In EVERYTHING? o~o Wow! I wish I could be that smart! xD
    My first blog entry was about the situation between me and Bubble, so you can read it if you're curious! xP I'm not sure whether it's a good idea to be friends with her again though, since she sort of betrayed me so I feel like I can't trust her. D:

    ReplyDelete