Monday 24 October 2011

Half-Term Holiday

I'm on half-term holiday - this means no school for a week! Yay! :D So here's an update of everything that happened in the last week of school:

For some reason, three girls gave me dirty looks. I have no idea why. D: I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything, nor do I even know them. All I literally did was walk past them in the corridors. Then while I was organising the books in my locker, someone walked past me and whacked my head with her bag. There was something hard in it too, like a plastic box or something. She turned around to look at me, knowing that her bag hit me, but she didn't apologise. I swear a lot of people in my school hate me for some reason. Maybe someone's been spreading rumours. Again. *sigh*

My 'best friend's iMedia project wasn't working this week and I secretly laughed at her. > >; That probably sounded mean, but it serves her right for stealing my programming idea. A teacher fixed it for her though. Oh well.

I can't wait for college. I want to start a new life with new real friends. I want to become stronger so that when people indirectly bully me, I can actually fight back instead of having them treat me like a piece of crap. But college students wouldn't do immature things like spreading rumours anyway, right?

I went to Chinatown today. No pictures though; I don't usually take a camera with me. I didn't really do anything there either and just brought food and ate. I somehow smudged my makeup at some point during the day, so I didn't realise that I had panda eyes till I got home. D:

...Bleh, boring.

I have some homework to do so I'm just going to list them out here.
  • Write 3 essays.
  • Write answer to French writing test.
  • Catch up on art stuff.
Doesn't look like a lot in a list, but each of them would take a long time to do. :(

I want more blog readers and more blogs to follow~ ;-;

7 comments:

  1. Do you have close friends that are able to stick up with you whenever you can't handle mean people at certain times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not at all. D: Even the girl who I refer to as 'best friend' doesn't stand up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll be okay D:. You should talk to counselor at your school or something to prevent more stuff that might hurt you.
    Even if they hate you, they shouldnt have the right to bully you :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I'll be fine! :D I don't think there's a counselor in my school, apart from the school nurse. But I have never seen her before so I'd feel really awkward. o~o; I doubt they would hurt me /directly/ anyway. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ok :D What's it like to be in an all girl school anyway? I mean no guy crushes there or something? I never been there or experienced it before o-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, no guy crushes, unless you know some outside of school. xD *doesn't know any*
    It's almost the same as a mixed school, really, but with more girl-drama and LOTS of screaming when something 'exciting' happens. x-x; I don't know what a mixed high school is like though. :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. A mixed high school can be the same thing to what girls at your school do. Like a large amount of people ran over tables to see a fight, and a lot of drama between a boy and girl. But I've heard same-gender relationships too.
    Where I live, my high school is full of ghetto people. I am quiet all the time and I'm shy too. I watched how they speak and talk to teachers (they argue with them). Most boys in my school are horrible and there are more girls than boys since it's a nursing school (not that i want to be doctor or nurse). People's behavior are the main reason why some high schools are terrible.
    It's a good thing I have friends that are not like them.

    ReplyDelete