Friday 2 December 2011

My dad is weird

It's been a while since I've last blogged!
(And what the heck was with the advertisements from random people in my previous post?)

I really don't have much to say, but I'm glad it's Friday. I probably won't be blogging much even after my school breaks up for Christmas because of very very important exams in January. If I don't do well, it could cost me a place at a good university and even a place in my future career. :c

~

Oh and the other day, my dad was asking me if I knew how to pour myself some water if I get thirsty and if I knew how to close the door when I go to the toilet. What the hell? The questions were so stupid that I was really tempted to swear incredulously. Where has he been for the last 11 years of my life? I'm seriously not kidding; he wasn't joking as far as I can tell. Even 3-year-olds know how to close a door. You push it. That's it. Even cats and dogs can do that.

I really think that something's wrong with my dad's mental health. My mom and my brother find him really odd as well, and we could just never understand the way he thinks. He tells me not to use the touchpad on my laptop because it would sand my fingers somehow.

My dad is also very narrow-minded. Whenever I disagree with him (that's without snapping and with reasonable explanations of what I think), he accuses me of disobeying everything he says. I only listen to things that I think are right. For example, if someone tells me to jump off a cliff, I wouldn't do it even if it was someone I respected ordering me to (who would, anyway? Unless they're suicidal). He overreacts over the most trivial, stupidest things.

Just this morning, I sneezed quietly and my dad started telling me to sneeze with my mouth open. I calmly said that I didn't want to because it hurts for me when the force of your sneeze hits the back of your throat, but he refused to even listen. Sneezing has nothing to do with your mouth anyway... I've been sneezing quietly for almost half of my life now and so far, I'm completely fine and normal. So what's wrong with sneezing the way I do? Absolutely nothing. I feel stupid just typing this, because that's how stupid this whole thing is.

No comments:

Post a Comment