Tuesday 6 March 2012

Scared.

The whole affair thing my dad's having isn't turning out like how I imagined it.

My mom had already properly talked to him about divorcing and splitting the money. At first he agreed, but then he seems to be backing out. I don't even know why. Why is he clinging on to mom and refusing to go to the 'woman of his dreams'? It's not like he has anything to lose.

Today my mom openly confronted him, saying that she knew about the affair. But my dad kept denying it and called her "crazy". I was sitting at my laptop in the dining room while my mom was in the kitchen when this happened. I suddenly heard my dad making an abrupt movement from his room and I thought he was going to try to kill my mom like he did last time.

I just felt cold internally. I would never, ever, ever forgive my dad if he did something to hurt my mom physically. I even prepared a pair of scissors next to me in case he tries to do something.

I don't understand. My mom even told him that they'd continue trying to start their food business together, except that they'd be separated in terms of personal life. Isn't that a fair deal? I think my dad's just clinging on to my mom just for her money. He's always so obsessed about money, shrieking how the family's wasting his money all the time. He's been trying to be 'nice' to my mom after she brought up divorcing, like telling her to forget about the past and all that. But my mom can't forget. She can't forgive him for all the horrible things he has done, and how much he has ruined her life. Even if she did forgive and forget, the same things would just happen again.

I'm really scared that my dad might hurt my mom. He has theatened to kill her before. It wasn't even like "If you don't do this, I'll kill you" or "I want to kill you". Just "I'm going to kill you". Except that the phrase was yelled in a insane, uncontrollable manner.

I wish someone would take him away. I actually wanted to call the police last time, but I was crying far too much to be able to speak properly.

4 comments:

  1. OMG that is sooo scary... your father should be responsible of your mother and not disrespecting her like that :(

    Shouldn't they be proud that they raised a child like you? He's like setting an example! a bad example...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's never done anything like this before, so I was really scared when it happened too. ;-;

      My mom actually said the same thing to my dad today - that he's setting a bad example. According to my brother, he was really shocked by it and started crying. :x

      Delete
  2. tell the police.
    if you really want to protect her, tell the police.
    enough is enough.

    don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did consider doing that several times. D; Things are a bit more complicated than that though (I kept it concise in this entry). My mom clawed my dad at some point during their argument last time and it left a nasty gash. He then took pictures of the wound and saved it on his laptop somewhere, so he could use it as evidence to prove that she attacked him. Then my mom might be taken away as well. ;-;

      All in all, he's still my dad in the end. I'd feel so guilty if he ended up getting imprisoned or something. :c

      Delete