Friday 16 March 2012

Seriously considering a boyish haircut.

I really want my hair to be cut really short. I've been wondering whether being a tomboy would suit me or not. My posture and the way I walk is quite similar to a guy's, I have a monotonous voice, I don't mind making faces that would be considered unattractive. I've been wanting a boyish haircut for a long time. Besides, it would be nice to have a dramatic change once in a while.

I've asked some of my friends whether I should get a boyish haircut. Two said yes, three said no. My 'best friend' said that it would look ugly and disgusting. She seemed to be getting the impression that I was a lesbian or something. I think she's homophobic to some extent. I told her that two other girls in our year have really short, boyish hairstyles, but she said it was different for them because they act more girly and that I already act like a boy. Isn't it more socially accepted for someone who looks like a boy to act like one, rather than a girl who acts like a boy?

One of my concerns is whether I would look good with a short haircut or not. I'd take a photo of myself and edit a short haircut on using Photoshop, but my photos usually end up not looking like how I do in real life. I don't have a lot of boyish clothes either. I'm really short as well. I wish I had smaller breasts because they look pretty obvious when I'm just wearing a normal shirt. x__x I could get one of those compression shirts though. I'm also trying to pinch my nose to make it taller/higher so that it would look better.

I've told my mom about wanting to get a boyish haircut, and she said it's fine as long as it looks okay. Even if I end up regretting it, I could just get a fashion wig or something. I've seen a lot of really nice female wigs that I want to get, but not as many male ones.

I also really like girly things, like the colour pink and floral stuff as you can tell from my blog layout. And I like wearing dresses and skirts and looking pretty. D:

Meh I don't know... @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment