Sunday 25 March 2012

More hair talk.

It's been a while since my last post (kind of). I'm almost 100% convinced that I'm going to be getting a boyish haircut - maybe by this summer or winter. I'd like my hair to look like Lin Zai Zai's:



I don't think I'd be able to pull it off as well though. I'll be pinching my nose a lot to make it look sharper. :D My mom's buying me a nose clip that is said to be able to make people's noses look taller/higher, so I might do a review on that once it arrives. I've read a lot of reviews that said the nose clips don't work, but I'm really sceptical because I've been pinching my nose with my fingers for the last couple of months and I feel that it has gone a lot higher.

I need to grow taller too even though I'm coming to the end of my growing years. And I need to slim down too so that my face wouldn't look really fat with short hair since my face is already quite chubby. @_@

Yesterday, I had a haircut and got a few inches of my hair cut off because my ends were really damaged. I think it looks quite cute, but it made my face look bigger because the weight of my hair isn't pulling itself down to frame my face anymore. x__x Oh well, I need to get used to having hair in my face/near my eyes.

Also, I'm curious how some people's hair sort of group together. Like in the last picture of Zai Zai above, her fringe sort of gathers and become thinner and thinner? I drew a picture to illustrate what I mean:
Sorry about the crappiness. xD
I want my fringe to look like how it is in diagram 1, but for some reason mine just sprays out into individual strands of hair like in diagram 2. It looks very messy, and I don't know what the problem is. D: Did they use some kind of a hairstyling product?

Anyway, I better go to some homework now (I'll probably just end up surfing the Internet), so I'll end this here.

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a boyish haircut! It only lasted on my whole freshman year and my friends wanted me to grow it back xD I was mistaken as a boy a lot lol. I don't really look good with it as it started to grow because my hair is naturally wavy D: right now it's up to my shoulders so im back to looking like a girl now xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually want to be mistaken as a boy, just for fun and to see what it's like to be one. xD

    ReplyDelete