Monday 9 April 2012

Pretty boys and maknaes.

I don't know why but I have this thing for pretty boys and maknaes, like Infinite's Sungjong and SHINee's Taemin. Lately I've been having this crush on Ren from NU'EST (as of yesterday, actually):


He is so pretty and I love his singing voice~ <3 I watched some behind-the-scenes videos and a reality show they're doing on YouTube and Ren seems really quiet and not very talkative, which I find very cute. Though it's so unfair that when a boy is untalkative, he seems so loveable and adorable, but when a girl is untalkative, people start saying that she's weird, moody, bitchy, etc. Trust me, I know. I've always been a quiet and untalkative girl in my school and because of that, a lot of people spread rumours about me.

Despite Ren's girl-like appearance, he's actually pretty manly when he dances. His expressions just look so cool and manly. xD I keep replaying his parts in the music video of NU'EST's song 'Face'. I can't get over how cute he is and OH MAI GAWD, his version of the teaser for 'Face' was just ridiculously gorgeous. o__o

I think pretty boys are one of the reasons why I want to be a guy. I want to be a pretty boy too! ; w ; I'm still debating over whether I should get a boyish haircut or not. At first I thought I was 100% sure, but when earlier on just now, my mom said that she thinks long hair looks better on me. I got my hair cut shorter and layered not long ago (have I mentioned this already? I can't remember), and I don't really like how it looks at the moment. My head looks so big and puffy! D:

I've asked a couple of people at school whether I should get a short haircut or not and most of them said no, though they didn't give a proper reason so it didn't help. I don't think they knew that my aim is to look like a guy. In the mean time while I continue thinking about this, I'll try to grow taller and thin down. Lately I've realised how much I eat everyday. I swear I'm snacking almost every hour.

Anyway, I'm going to go to sleep or do something else. Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment