Sunday 1 April 2012

Starting to have second thoughts.

Over cutting my hair. I've already had my hair cut an inch or two shorter than it used to be, and today I got it sort of layered. I'm not sure if it looks good or not. My hair looks super thin for some reason (I thought it'd give me more volume) and my head also looks big at the same time. I hope this doesn't worsen if I do end up cutting my hair boy short. D:

I'm so short as well. I think if I got a boyish haircut, I'd just look like a little kid - which I don't want. But since my hair is already so short now (compared to my hair in the past), I might as well cut it even shorter. I have hair extensions anyway so I can just wear them if I really dislike having short hair.

I want to start dieting, but I don't want to end up taking away the nutrients that I need in order to grow. I've been taking growth pills and I feel like I'm a bit taller now, but last night my mom measured me and I was only 159 cm (I always thought I was 160 cm). ;-; I was expecting at least 163 cm or something. I just want to grow up to around 170 cm and I'd be satisfied.

I still have a couple of months to think about it, because I still want to have girly hair for prom in July. xD I'll try to use this time to thin down and pinch my nose to make it taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment