Saturday 9 February 2013

Moving again soon!

Heard some good news - we'll be moving out of the hostel into a flat in around a week! :D Oh and it turned out that my mom didn't complain to the manager about that rude pregnant woman because she apologised (unsincerely) later that night, so I guess there's nothing that can be done anyway. Even if my mom did complain, the woman could just say "Well I already said sorry".

I'm glad we'll be moving out of here soon. For some reason the bathroom has been smelling really bad lately, as if someone peed all over the floor or something. The smell wasn't too bad when we first moved in. We think it's probably the pregnant woman's boyfriend because all the people living down this corridor are women and women can't really pee on the floor everywhere, lol.

Once we've moved to the new flat, I want to decorate my room nicely. ^^ My old room used to just be like a storage dump and there was stuff all over the place. I want a cream-coloured carpet with coffee-brown wallpaper, then I want to place some fake plants around (real plants keep shedding leaves and soil might get everywhere, but I don't know if that's just because I'm not taking care of it properly > <). If my new room turns out great, I'll take some pictures and post them here!

I'm also thinking of starting a shop on Etsy to sell some of the dresses I don't wear anymore and maybe some hair accessories I can make. Plus I could model the clothes which sounds like a lot of fun. If it goes well, I'd like to buy a tripod and a better camera with a timer so I can just take the photos myself. And if I get orders, I can just drop off the packages on my way to/back from school. I'm really excited just thinking about it! :D I still need to think of a shop name though, or maybe I should just use a more username-y kind of name. Maybe something to do with the name "Emi" would be nice because I think it sounds so cute, haha.

I'll update again soon!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your room really does turn out great,because i'd love to see it! :) I'm still working on how to redecorate my room so i'm looking for more inspiration! >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll be sure to take photos if it turns out nice. ^^

      Have you thought about what kind of style you'd like for your room? I like simple and modern-looking rooms, which is why I decided to go for neutral colours. Google helps a lot if you're looking for some ideas! :D

      Delete