Sunday 3 February 2013

Preggy woman drama

I'm posting this using my phone because my mom is using my laptop, so I apologise for any typos or any weird auto corrects, haha.

There's a pregnant woman (probably in her 20s - she doesn't look that much older than me) who lives down the same corridor as us in the hostel. There's only 5 room in this corridor, two of which is occupied by my mom, my bro and me.

Basically, this woman is just messy and dirty. She leaves a mess in every communal room. She leaves empty food packaging and unwashed dishes all over the place. She's also very unfriendly towards everyone living down this corridor, acting as if she is superior to all of us.

Last night my mom found bundles of red hair chugged in the drain of the bathtub and the sink. The sink and walls also had splatters of a  red-purple colour. At first my mom though that someone red-haired living in the floor above came downstairs to use the bathroom (which they aren't allowed to do). She asked a Pakistani woman who lives next to us if she had dyed her hair. The woman said she didn't and came to look at the mess in the bathroom along with my mom.

Just then, the pregnant woman came into the bathroom, with newly dyed red hair (her hair used to be blond). My mom asked her if she dyed her hair and she immediately threw a temper and yelled, "DON'T FIGHT WITH ME! FUCK OFF!"

This isn't the first time I've heard that woman swear. Once she was talking to her boyfriend (who's secretly staying overnight in her room, which also isn't allowed), and she said that the kitchen "fucking stinks". Using such vulgar profanities over such little things... sigh.

Later the woman went into the kitchen and complained to someone that she was living with "fucking bitches". Ha, who's the real bitch here?

My mom said that the woman probably targeted her because we're newcomers and she thought we'd be easy to pick on. Well, she thought wrong. She picked the wrong person to mess with.

I kind of wish we were allowed to swear though (we're also not allowed to swear here). I'd swear a string of insults at that woman and see how she likes it. :d For now if she swears at us again, I'll just laugh in her face.

My mom wants to complain to the manager here about the woman's behaviour tomorrow. I'll update again if anything interesting happens.

2 comments:

  1. Omg that's terrible D: That lady is really mean!>:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! > < Luckily she seems afraid of my mom complaining to the manager so she has quieted down a bit.

      Delete