Sunday 22 January 2012

Double Eyelids

Happy Chinese New Year (tomorrow, anyway)!

I've been thinking about making a new blog based on fashion, makeup and reviews. I'll still be keeping and writing in this blog, but this one will be centered around my personal life. I'll probably make my new blog once I get my own camera, so that people in my family wouldn't be randomly looking through it.

I have three important science exams coming up this week. I'm still not prepared for any of it! I should really be studying right now.


And now onto the main topic of this post - my tapered double eyelids are now parallel! :D My left eye has been switching between parallel and tapered lately, so I decided not to fight it and just make both eyes parallel. I quite like parallel eyelids - I always see gyarus and Asian makeup gurus with them, and it looks makes them look so cute and doe-eyed. They made my eyes look bigger and I like how I look with them more than I did with tapered eyelids. On the down side, my tapered lines are still visible, so it made my eyes look a bit weird. :x

I drew a picture to show you what I mean (sorry about the rubbishness xD):
Basically, both of the lines are visible. I'm planning on sticking eyelid tape over the tapered line so that it would eventually fade, and then stick another tape slightly above that to outline the parallel line. I don't know it'll work. x-x


Anyway, school finally starts tomorrow after two weeks of study leave and exams. I really liked study leave - you only go to school to take the exams, and stay at home for the rest of the day if you don't have any. It's so much more productive to learn at home, in my opinion, since you can skip ahead of everyone if the material's a bit too easy for you.

I think I'm supposed to write an essay due in tomorrow morning, but I'm too lazy. I asked someone in my class and she said that no one seems to have done it, so I'm going to trust what she said.

It's only 10:30 PM and I'm already sleepy. I usually sleep at 1-2 AM so this is very early for me. > < I'll just end this here, bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment