Monday 9 January 2012

Exams start!

So my two long weeks of exams has arrived. I'm supposed to be memorizing a passage of French text right now, but I don't feel like my brain can absorb anything at the moment. I'm not really in a rush because the exam is in the afternoon, so I can also revise in the morning.

Today, I had English, biology and Latin exams. I'm pretty sure that I failed English - it takes me so long to process any ideas and to write! > < I also think I've misunderstood once of the questions which was "Is it important for humans to fly?". I started writing about Darwin, evolution and all that, but then afterwards I heard from my friends that the question was referring to flying as in on airplanes. Hopefully I won't lose marks because of this. The question wasn't even clear (though now I'm doubting whether there was more information to the question and I somehow missed it out). Other than the fact that I misunderstood the questions, I think I did pretty well in that particular essay so I'm expecting at least an average score, since I always do terribly in English exams.

I have a really important A-level maths exam on Friday. Maths has always been my forte, so I would be completely devastated if I didn't do well. The mark I get would affects which university I go to, and I'm not sure if I understand the material fully yet. I've done pretty badly in the last few practice papers, so I'm kind of worried. I think I'll rewrite all of my maths notes later and learn my French as well, even though it's already past 11 PM.

This entry is pretty boring - exams, exams and more exams. I'll try to write about something more interesting next time, maybe. c:

And now to study! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment