Friday 27 January 2012

School Updates + Pictures


New profile picture! I put on makeup yesterday and did my hair. At first, I was just practising putting on black liquid eyeliner but I ended up going overboard, I guess. I didn't dress up though, hence why my clothes look so casual and bleh. xD Usually when I put on my fringe extension, it ends up looking unnaturally puffy and big-headed, so this time I tied two small ponytails (I'm not sure what they're called - pigtails?) with a part of the fringe in it . That's why there's random tussles of hair sticking out. I'd try cutting the fringe to make it thinner, but I'm scared of making a mistake. D:


As you can see if you look closely: parallel eyelids! :D My left eye still spazzes if I don't put on any eyelid tape for a while, and I'm still trying to get rid of my tapered line.


The last couple of days, a girl in my class (one of my somewhat close friends) was asking multiple people for £10 (around $16?) to buy a birthday present for another friend. She's buying clothes or something for her, but it sounds like a scam. :x Usually when you buy something, it's never a perfect whole number like 100 or 50 - a lot of items always cost a couple of pence/cents more, if you know what I mean. And what is she going to do with the leftover money? Keep it? That's just unfair.

Anyway, the first time she asked me for £10, I didn't give her an answer because someone else started talking to her. A few days later, she asked me again and I told her that I'd have to ask my parents because £10 is a lot of money. She said that I could just bring £5 if I wanted to or even £1, so I said I'd ask.

The next day, I forgot to bring the money (I fell asleep at 8 PM and didn't wake up until next morning). She started raging at me and saying "I TOLD YOU LIKE FOUR TIMES!". No, you didn't. You only told me TWICE - and that's me counting in the first time when I hadn't even agreed to it yet. The girl's birthday was like 2 weeks ago anyway, so it doesn't really make much of a difference if the present is a couple of days more late.  I offered a solution by saying that I could give her £1 for now (which was all that I had at the time) and she could pay the other £4 of my share, and then I'd give her £4 after she has ordered it. She kept saying "WHUT?" and looked like she didn't understand me at all. -__- She later apologised though and said that she didn't mean to nag, so it's okay now. :D

Most of my GCSE science exams are over! I still have a physics one coming up on Monday. I did pretty well in my physics ISA (39 out of 40!), so maybe physics really is my ace science after all - touch wood!

My thighs hurt so much from PE today. I was using this cycling machine in the school mini-gym. After pedaling for 5 minutes or so, I changed the programme so that it's recording my heart rate (it was on how many fats I burnt at first). I entered my age, and the machine said that my target heart rate is 164. I pressed enter to start and began pedaling, but less than 10 seconds later, the machine said: "Target heart rate reached!" Turned out that my heart rate was already 180. :x This is probably why I manage to stay thin without exercising - I bet my heart rate goes up to like 150 if I'm just going up the stairs or something. So unfit. =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment