Friday 24 February 2012

Feeling kind of down again.

Another bout of depression, maybe? :c

The weather was really great today - all bright and sunny. I should be happy. But I started thinking about how badly my 'best friend' treats me and it just made me feel like crap. I saw her finished fashion advert and I swear that 70% of it consisted of clips filmed by me, and she gave me no credits for the filming. I'd rant about that but I'm not really in the mood anymore. Oh well, just a couple more months and I could officially distance myself from her. The fact that I have French speaking exams coming up soon and a biology and physics test coming up doesn't help improve my mood either.

Argh, so worried about French. A lot of people have already finished memorising their questions and answers in my class, and I haven't even started yet. It's an official exam so my grade would affect the university I get into. I wish they'd tell us about the exam up to 2 months in advance or something, just as a warning, and the people who want to start preparing can do so if they liked. I only found out the official date of the exam earlier on this week, and the exam's in around 2 weeks or so. There's not enough time to learn so much.

I think I've been having self-esteem issues recently. Today at school I looked at my reflection and I just felt so ugly. My face looked really wide and big, my nose looked so flat, my skin looked terrible, my eyes looked tiny and I looked really stupid with glasses on. Blah. But when I got home and looked in the mirror, my face looked healthy and dewy, my eyes looked big, and my features contrasted nicely with my skin. Wtf?

I guess I have nothing else to say here. I'll try to cheer myself up somehow. Not in the mood for anything though - not even playing around with make-up. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment