Tuesday 21 February 2012

My mom's thinking about a divorce.

I'm not too bothered by it, really. I think if my parents really went through with the divorce, everyone would be happier.

I haven't been blogging recently because I've had a lot of art coursework to do (I handed everything in yesterday) and because of some family issues at home. It's a long story that involves my dad yelling at me for no reason. -__-

Today, my dad told me that my mom is a witch and caused his dad's death, and made up a lot of nonsense. He even implied that one of my mom's sisters who died from cancer put a curse on him when she arranged flowers for them to celebrate their marriage. How nice. ._.

I finally had the time to edit a picture today, but I don't think it wouldn't be appropriate to post it with this entry. Kind of a short entry, but I thought I should keep my life updated here.

No comments:

Post a Comment