Tuesday 20 September 2011

Blandness

Just a normal school day today. Here's an update of my life:

Today, one of the girls in my class asked if she could sleep over at my house for a day in February because her family is going on holiday without her. That might sound really selfish to you, but she told her parents that she didn't want to go on the trip but she still carries on complaining that she's being abandoned. Makes no sense. -_-

Anyway, I just told her 'no' immediately because I don't like her. She's a fake friend and spread rumours about me cutting myself and being emo around the class (it spread to the other classes too), so a lot of people think I'm suicidal. I confronted her about this and she said "But I was so worried about you! <:(". Bull crap. If I really were suicidal, spreading rumours about me would have made me even more depressed. Telling everyone that I cut myself doesn't solve anything.

During my art lesson in the morning at school today, the whole class had to paint over a photograph we took of ourselves with different moods. At first I thought the teacher was letting us focus on painting techniques rather than fussing over the outlines, but then she told us to paint over every single inch of the photo and say that we completely painted it when we're doing our annotations. I'm pretty sure that sounds like cheating though. o ~ o;;

While I was in the middle of painting my nose on my photo, the art teacher came around and started telling me to do the area above the lips properly and said that I was losing the concept of the whole exercise. Oh okay, I need to improve, I'm willing to accept that. Thanks for your tips.

But guess what?

I HADN'T EVEN STARTED PAINTING THAT PART YET.

How the hell would you know that I need to improve something I haven't finished yet? Unless you somehow read the future and knew that I was going to paint it badly. It's like cutting off someone in the middle of their sentence, and assuming what they're about to say is something stupid. I hadn't even started. I would have been okay with it if she had said it like a reminder, but she just blindly announced that I wasn't getting it. *facepalm*

I guess that part wasn't very ordinary but it still wasn't that big of a deal, really, so this post's title is still 'Blandness'. :D I'll just finish here~

No comments:

Post a Comment