Monday 5 September 2011

School

I'm dreading Wednesday, which is when I start school again. I hate a lot of people in my class since they treat me like crap, and I don't have one friend that I could trust (apart from one who I talk to on Skype, but she's in another class so I can't talk to her much in school). My class is almost basically filled with pathetic people who thinks it makes them really cool to spread rumours and say shit about people behind their backs. It's sick.

I actually want to share this blog with my classmates sometimes, just so they'd know how I really think and feel; that I'm not a stupid log with no opinions and emotions. They'd get a big shock just from the swear words here.

The thing about school: most people prefer active lessons where they do group work, science investigations, etc. But I hate those the most. I'm like the class loner, so nobody wants to be in a group with me. I'm always the odd-one-out. I can feel that they don't like me. I wish I could just sit and write notes peacefully on my own. Sometimes I hate friendship. It's like the most friends you have, the more credible you are, the more trusted you are, the more powerful you are. Why do I always get the fake friends who backstab me?

It just isn't fair.

7 comments:

  1. Aww, I was like that in elementary/high school too. Always the last one to get picked for groups and stuff, but I don't everyone hated me.. I was just too shy to go up to anyone. I think that was my barrier.. ^^
    But I hope all is well for you this year. I hope you can make new friends and have a better year!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been like this almost all my life. Dx I'm really shy too. In my school, they don't mix all of the classes after each academic year so everyone is deeply set into their friendship groups already (so it would be awkward if I randomly said 'hi' to someone). D':
    And thank you~! I hope so too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about when it comes to group work? Do you get assigned into groups or do you chose your groups? If you get assigned, then that's a great way to make friends. :3
    And no problem, this year ought to be good! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. We normally get to choose our own groups, so I get left out a lot. xD When we're assigned though, I'm too shy to say anything to the other people in my group, unless it's something about the work. *flails*

    (I made a typo on my previous post. xP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, no worries.
    Aww, I see. Well, you have to put in some work when it comes to the group work, right?
    But I'll be your friend, even though I'm not at your school! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try to try harder! :'D -optimisticmoment-
    Yay~! That would be awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the spirit! =D
    And thanks for the comment on my blog, yayy! Even the instructor was sweating from the beginning of class too and she's in perfect shape. She has such a gorgeous body, I'm so jealous! >.<

    ReplyDelete