Thursday 15 September 2011

Ordinary

Nothing much has been happening lately. I've been pretty organised compared to last year since I've done most of my homework. :D

For the past couple of months, I've lost interest in piano. It used to mean a lot to me and back then, I couldn't even imagine not being able to play. I don't know what happened. But today, I made myself print the music sheet for 'Le Onde' by Ludovico Einaudi.


It's so beautiful~ <3 I can play this song, but not as amazingly (of course!). I'm a little inspired to practise but I have a small migraine right now so I guess I'll play tomorrow, maybe.

I kind of wish I was a YouTuber right now. xD It sounds fun to video-blog, upload make-up tutorials or record yourself singing, dancing, playing the piano, etc. I'd really love to upload videos of myself playing the piano but to be honest, I'm not that great at it. > <;; I'd also like to dance and sing, although I've never tried either one whole-heartedly before. Maybe I will once I'm older and live by myself (I'd feel too shy to record a video with people in the house, and my parents probably wouldn't approve of it). xD

I sort of quitted Puricute because I've lost interest in posting photos of myself. And and~! I feel like changing my Blogspot URL because the name "Mitsuni" doesn't feel very me-ish, if you get what I mean. Still thinking of a more suitable and comfortable name though~

No comments:

Post a Comment