Sunday 11 September 2011

Updates

So about my super crappy English exam result: my English teacher told the whole class that there's something weird going on with the examiners or something, because a lot of people (like me) didn't get the grade they were expected to. At least I'm not alone. :D He said that we might be able to retake the test. I don't have my notes on the book we did anymore though, but I'm still willing to give it another try.

Thursday and Friday were pretty normal (boring). I always get really bad migraines once a week during school. I didn't get one while I was in Taiwan during the summer holiday, but they've suddenly come back again. I've been getting a bunch of homework just on the first two proper days of school. x_x I talked to my 'best friend' about the stress I'm already feeling, and she was like "Stress? How?? Why???". The way she said it was as if she has never felt stress before rather than meaning that the homework wasn't that big of a deal, so I was just like "...". I hate how she freaks out over tiny things, like me biting my nails.

I went to China Town with my parents today. A governor of Taiwan booked one floor of a restaurant to organise a one-hour long speech/debate about the trading relationship between Taiwan and China, or something; I wasn't really listening. I just went there for the free lunch. ^^; A lot of people there (and in Taiwan) mistook me for a college student. Do I really look that mature? xP

Sunday tomorrow. Tonight's the last night of being able to sleep in; at least, not for another week. Lots of art to do tomorrow too. D:

3 comments:

  1. Oh, ignore my last comment, I guess I should've read this one first before I posted that, aha ^^
    Lol, I went to a free bbq the other day just for the free food too! It was to promote the Christian group at my school, but I think everyone was there just for the free food! Go us hoarders, woo!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay! xP
    BBQ~ *u* YAY FOR FREE FOOD! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always tastes better when it's free! XD

    ReplyDelete