Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wasted Time

As you know if you've read my previous entry, school started for me today.

And it was so pointless. I'm serious.

First, we got to know our new form tutor, then a 'welcome back' assembly and we got our homework planners and timetables. Those were alright. But then the school gave us an hour-long lunch break as usual, even though the school day started two hours later than usual (I mean, I'd rather just go home already). Then after a waste of one hour, all we did was sit in the classroom and talk since we had nothing to do. The talking and eating was pointless. We could've been at home studying or something.

During all that talking though, a Korean and a Japanese girl in my class talked to me about Asian dramas and music. We don't normally talk to each other, so that was good (although it was only for around 5 minutes). I don't think they'll talk to me any more though. D:

On a sad, annoying, angry, depressing note, I got a freaking C in one of my English GCSE exams, which accounts for 25% of the whole thing. C. I'm so annoyed with myself. I'm so stupid. I was one mark away from a B too. Although I'd still be disappointed with a B, a C just makes me want to smash my head into a wall. A lot of people got As and A*s. ; ~ ; I got the exact same number of points as my 'best friend' though, oddly enough. I wish wish wish that the examiners copied her mark onto mine by accident. I want to retake it if I could, even if I had to pay.

And now I'm just blaming myself for not studying hard enough. But the strange thing is that my English teacher made my class do a practice essay on the same book I did for the exam, and I got an A. I've also gotten consistent As on the numerous essays I've done in the past. How did my grade-A standard work become a C?

I just hope that they made a mistake.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it was just a mistake. Did you re-count all the points on the test to make sure?
    Oh, you can talk to the Asian girls during your breaks, then you can become friends! :D Even if it's little by little, about kpop or anything! Or talk about the test. :3

    ReplyDelete